Horní (Upper) Podluží that is elongated village situated in Lužničky valley, 5km far southeastern from Krásná Lípa. The village beginning is below of Velký rybník (Big lake) outflow and ties together on Dolní (Lower) Podluží. Both villages create 6km long connected valley’s settlement that is elongated from the west eastwards. The Ladečka, Žofín colonies and the Světlík colony (presently cancelled) belongs to Horní Podluží.
The oldest colony at point of present Horní Podluží was Bernsdorf, sometimes designated as Belmsdorf or Pelmensdorf. The colony is noted from the year 1422. The most important community in the valley was Grund – today’s Dolní Podluží – the parish village from the year 1363.
The most important inhabitants living source has been the weaving and production of cottons and velvet, but also production of porcelain flowers and the starch factory. The population in the year 1930 was 2088 persons – nowadays only 720 persons. The Horní Podluží is separate community from the year 1990
Trip types - Adršpašsko a Broumovsko - Adršpach
Zoological garden in Dvůr Králové nad Labem belongs to the biggest and most beautiful zoological gardens. It's regarded as African animals’ unique gene bank. It spread out with on general flat 64 hah. Its number more than 2300 breed animals presents the greatest ZOO in Czech Republic and simultaneously is part of most considerable European gardens.Detail of the trip
Probably at the same time as a Gothic castle based of the year 1254, found also the town Nachod. The castle appearance changes during passed years from original Gothic rampart into relatively extensive fort. The Náchod domination cultural prosperity got above all in years 1792 - 1839, during incidence of Mr Peter Biron.Detail of the trip
Litomysl is a town with abundant history and tradition. You can find here cultural relics, also first-rate, modern architecture. The town retains the provincial character and offers to its inhabitants and visitors possibility of abundant cultural and social self-realization.Detail of the trip
Renaissance manor house has been built by Trcka from Lípy noble genus in second half of 16.century. Considerably big family property was a foundation to extensive premises construction. The interior was textured in spirit of European aristocratic environment; the economic valley was replaced by Natural Park with romantic buildings.Detail of the trip
Baroque manor house is main dominating feature of the square also whole town. It assumed the continual manor exposition in its one part, so that the visitors they can enjoy in future. To manor house adjoins a landscape architecture with empire style fountain, artificial cave with vista and a garden house. To manor house belongs also a terrace.Detail of the trip
This chapel has been built in the years 1734 - 1736 during John Vaclav Breda lifetime, in the place of the original chapel. The construction is typical of symbolism in ecclesiastical architecture. The object has been a theme of many painters and allures tourists from far surroundings.Detail of the trip
Museum is distributed into two floors, in first floor is placed exposition hand-made crafts like for example among wood-working they are wheelwright, cooper, shingler, cabinetmaker, artistic woodcutter. From among metal-working crafts belongs blacksmith, locksmith, watchmaker and next. In second floor there is centralized former village life exposition, many implements needed to soil tilts. The miller's trade exposition is also extensive.Detail of the trip
The stronghold has been constructed in the second half of 14.century and it was built 2km westward from present community Adrspach. From northern side has been protected by vertical rock face and the other world's sides was situated abrupt of forested hillsides. The stronghold has been burned out and demolished during the Hussite wars.Detail of the trip
Adršpach-Teplice Rocks. Together with Teplice rocks are the most prominent sand-tableland of Police basin in Broumov highland and today are both rocky-town known as Adršpach-teplice rocks. Area of these rocks is 180340 m2, which contains the greatest national park in Czech Republic. National park has been declared in the year 1933.Detail of the trip