Velké Losiny

Velké Losiny

The community situates the complicated castle complex with a park in the broad valley. The territory round Losiny belongs to King's House long time, but it given to the pledge all the time. The pledge holders built here the fort, which exists even of the year 1577. The fort remainder is the strong rounded wall and the Gothic portal wicket located in the eastern wing.

The expressive castle adjustments performed later, happily has not been effected and the atmosphere of mass magic processes from the years of 1678-92 long time ago was ended, when the inquisitional tribunal of Francis Bobliga from Edelstadt chronicled only in Losiny 56 burned persons. The witches presence in town not far situated Šumperk was probably less, because there have been lit "only" 30 pyres.
 

 

Trip types - Králický Sněžník - Dolní Morava

Králický Sněžník

This boundary mountains located among of Czech Republic and Poland emulate its beauty and height with Hrubý Jesenik. Its centre is stately hill Kralicky Sněžník that is 1 424 m high, with splendid views to all directions. Remarkable brae they are boundary little Góra, which at the look from Kladsko fold shades the Kralicky Sněžník.

Detail of the trip

Linie opevnění Králicko

It is concerned about garrison artillery region with the biggest concentration of military objects. The year round accessible military museum that offers the historical exposition, devoted to military and defence of the state. You may be present of the annual combat exhibits contemporary munitions, dress, vehicles and tactics militant.

Detail of the trip

Králíky

The cloister and pilgrimage church of maidens Mary ingoing to heaven placed on the on Marian brae, constructed in the years of 1696 as far as 1710. Denomination Redemptoristé, who notably alter the cloister appearance, came here in the late of 19.century. Cloister ambit with the monk graves, basilica and holy stairs chapel they are now accessible for public on demand.

Detail of the trip

Ski-areál Kareš - letní lyžování a horské minikáry v Koutech nad Desnou

Go round to summer attraction for small and big subjects. The lift take you out up a hill and from here you have to go ourselves – everyone can individually choose a driving velocity. Refreshment at point established. Lift length: 210 m, Trail length: 389 m, Operation time: July - August from 9 – 20 hour. More detailed information: tel. 0604 595 192

Detail of the trip

Hrad Sovinec

The stronghold (fort) complex placed on the rocky promontory in Low Jesenik mountain valley. The stronghold based by genus member, who take the name From Sovinec from the year 1348. The Castle was in the proprietorship of Mr.Joan Kobylka from Kobyli, which it in the year 1600 get by marriage, and according to attendance in revolt against Habsburk genus was confiscated and passed into the estates of rule German knights.

Detail of the trip

Velké Losiny

The community situates the complicated castle complex with a park in the broad valley. The territory round Losiny belongs to King's House long time, but it given to the pledge all the time. The pledge holders built here the fort, which exists even of the year 1577. The fort remainder is the strong rounded wall and the Gothic portal wicket located in the eastern wing.

Detail of the trip

Rejvíz

The Wilderness area about extent of 270 hectares allures with its unique peatery about Small and of a Big mossy lagunes. The lagune inception estimated on the period ahead of six as much as nine thousand years. The Big mossy lagune is accessible along the instructive footpath that faces via the fascine footpath.

Detail of the trip

Vodopády Bílé Opavy

The beautiful walk, that you can start in Karlova Studánka, (length is 3 km) or in Bela below Pradědem (Great-grandfather (2, 5 km). In winter unrecommended, because the footpath faces in higher locations and the wayit may be frostbitten.

Detail of the trip

Poutní místo Marie Pomocná

This favourite in human’s pilgrimage place date back to its rootage until Swedish period, though like the pilgrimage place, has been recognition until two generations later. The spiritual place is storied by gorgeous paintings and fresco paintings, which for thousands pilgrim dulcify stay, give back them the pleasure and the mental well-being.

Detail of the trip

Křížový vrch

This hill was not formerly treesgrown and already in 17.century here was situated the timber village chapel pooh on the so-called Cow's green field (the way, past which we are from Devil's stones came here take name the Peasant way) until to 19.century.) The peasant Mr. Neugebauer from Streitove built here then the new village chapel and let indoors the painting Mother of providential, indigenous from Olomouc's Holy Hillock.

Detail of the trip

Display after